walk around Simpang Lima

Category:

I usually choose travel agency because unlike other options, they are able to pick me up directly from home or anywhere I choose. And when I arrived in Semarang, they also will drop me anywhere I want. So if you are totally blind about your destination, travel agency is a good solution for you. I have 2 favourite travel agency, Sentral Travel and Fortuna Travel (dial 108 to find out their numbers), and this time I only get Sentral Travel for my trip since the other is fully booked. Travelling from Bandung to Semarang took about 8 hours and they picked me around 8:30. So I finally arrived in Semarang around 5 in the morning. There are plenty of time for me before my meeting at 9, so I took a walk around Simpang Lima, the center of Semarang city.

You can read the rest of the story

Comments (0)